Laniakea Crew Neck
This variant is currently sold out
Sunray Sportswear garments are luxurious, heavyweight and durable, offering traditional production and fits.
The Laniakia is a classic crew neck sweatshirt inspired by 1950s sportswear (think Steve McQueen style!). The fit has been tweaked slightly to make it longer through the body but we still reccomend sizing up if you want a slouchy look! Beautifully soft yet dense with classic features like V insert and long ribbed cuffs.
- 100% recycled cotton - 450gsm Japanese brushed fleece
- Model is 6'0'' and wears a size medium
- Crewneck, V insert, Long sleeves, 10cm rib -
- Made in Japan
- Boxy fit we recommend sizing up one from your usual size
- Recycled polyester neck label and hang tags printed on recycled card, using biodegradable vegetable inks.
- Made in Japan.
All Sunray garments are knitted on an antique loopwheel machine, of which there are only two remaining in the world, with this particular one being in Japan. The machine is analogue, taking over 1 hour to produce just 1m of jersey. Further loving care is then given by Japanese artisans, true masters of their trade, who turn the jersey into T-Shirt gold. Each garment takes over 1.5 hours to make.