Medium Climb Pack - Forest Green / Barn Red
This product is currently sold out.
Founded in 1973 in Montana by Mark Epperson, all Epperson Mountaineering bags are still made in the USA by artisan pack makers. The use of licensed Cordura fabric and military-spec tubular webbing means EM bags are built to last.
The design inspiration of the Climb Pack comes from vintage "rope bags" which have been used by enthusiast rock climbers for easy storage of climbing ropes.
EM’s experiences climbing with the backpack led to the addition of the distinct carabiner front closure which now defines the pack. Each backpack is constructed using premium, American-made components, making them as tough as the climbers who inspired them.
16 L / 19” X 11” X 6” / 1 LB 2 OZ
- DWR-coated 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric
- 1 external zip pocket on the lid
- 2 external side pockets with snap closure
- Inside laptop sleeve
- American-made, climbing-spec carabiner closure
- Multiple loop webbing (a.k.a. daisy chain)
- Military-grade tubular nylon webbing
- Padded, breathable contoured shoulder straps
- Climbing-spec draw cords and zipper pulls
- Seam-sealed inner compartments
- Bar-tack reinforcement at stress points and tension areas
- Made in the USA by artisan pack makers