Classic Tapered 100x - Raw Selvage
This variant is currently sold out
With over 15 years in the game NYC's 3Sixteen know exactly what is required to make a great pair of jeans, without over thinking the design and focusing on the quality and fit.
The CT-100x utilizes 3Sixteen flagship 100x raw indigo selvedge denim which is custom woven exclusively by Kuroki Mills in Japan. The fabric has an extremely soft feel on the inside that is uncharacteristic of raw denim, making it very easy to break in. If you are looking for a jean with a bit more room to move but is still slim in appearance this is the one for you!
The classic taper (CT) fit sits slightly higher on the waist (wear low for drop crotch look) has plenty of room in the thigh and then slims down slightly from the knee to ankle.
- 14.5oz raw indigo selvedge woven in Okayama, Japan
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Designed to be worn with a cuff so long in length to allow for that
- Selvedge button fly and coin pocket detailing
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
- Made in USA