Jamy Backpack Orange
This product is currently sold out.
The Jamy Backpack is made of very high quality "Regentex" canvas (used in the ailing industry) and vegetable tanned leather. Bleu de Chauffe has chosen the best fabrics for a total protection and water resistance.
The straps are made of leather and felt, which ensures a great comfort for shoulders. The bright orange colour (Rescue Orange) is a nod to sailing heritage.
Jamy has high storage capacity with plenty of room for all your belongings and a 15” laptop, plus, 2 side pockets for your phone or your wallet. The large opening zip ensures a easy accessibility.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan, is sewn on an inside zipped pocket.
Handmade in France.
- British Millerain "RegentexCanvas" and vegetable tanned leather.
- Rolltop closure with leather strap and adjustable buckle.
- Felt shoulder straps for more comfort. Comfortable leather handle.
- Two outside pockets.
- Inside removable zipped cotton pocket.
- Metal pieces with bronze finish.
Size: 45 cm x 32 cm x 15 cm