Liora Selvage Pioneer
This variant is currently sold out
You can't beat classic, blue jeans with a high rise and button fly = never out of style!
Kings Of Indigo have been pioneering sustainable fashion for over a decade and these jeans are all about celebrating that milestone. They feature a laundry list of cool details such as buttons you can unscrew and re-use, a cotton back patch and stitching thread made from 100% recycled polyester.
Liora is a straight-fit, five pocket jean, with a super high rise and 31' inseam so you can cuff them if you want to show off the selvedge ID.
We recommend taking your normal size, they should fit firm but will relax with wear.
- 100% Pre-Consumer Recycled Cotton
- Curved waistband for a better fit.
- Unscrewable and reusable buttons made from Zamac-3 Alloy.
- Embroidery bartacks instead of metal rivets.
- Stitching thread is made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Pocketing is from organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles, print on the pocketing is done on a water based print.
- Organic cotton brand patch on the waistband.
- Comes in heavy-duty canvas bag