Slim Tapered 100x - Raw Selvage
This variant is currently sold out
With over 15 years in the game NYC's 3Sixteen know exactly what is required to make a great pair of jeans, without over thinking the design and focusing on the quality and fit.
The CT-100x utilizes raw indigo selvedge denim which is custom woven exclusively for 3 Sixteen by Kuroki Mills in Japan. The fabric has an extremely soft feel on the inside that is uncharacteristic of raw denim, making it very easy to break in.
The slim taper fit (ST) sits at the waist, has some room in the thigh and then slims down from the knee to ankle for a fitted look. Due to the nature of the fabric and shrinkage we recommend sizing up 1 size from your normal eg normally a 30 buy a 32.
- 14.5oz raw indigo selvedge woven in Okayama, Japan
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Approx 34 Inch Leg Length measured from inseam
- Selvedge button fly and coin pocket detailing
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
- Made in USA