Small Climb Pack - Moss
$270.00 was $339.90
This product is currently sold out.
Founded in 1973 in Montana by Mark Epperson, all Epperson Mountaineering bags are still made in the USA by artisan pack makers. The use of licensed Cordura fabric and military-spec tubular webbing means EM bags are built to last.
The design inspiration of the Climb Pack comes from vintage "rope bags" which have been used by enthusiast rock climbers for easy storage of climbing ropes.
EM’s Small Climb Pack is the smallest version of the climb pack series, made for compactness and easy-carry on.
Adjustable, side-released buckles were used, instead of a carabiner (featured on the Medium Climb Pack), to be more appropriate for a lightweight, compact size pack.
13L / 18” x 12” x 4.5” / 1 lb
- DWR-coated 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric
- 1 external zip pocket on the lid
- 2 external side pockets with snap closures
- Inside laptop sleeve
- Quick adjustable side release buckle
- Multiple loop webbing (a.k.a. daisy chain)
- Military-grade tubular nylon webbing
- Padded, breathable contoured shoulder straps
- Climbing-spec draw cords and zipper pulls
- Seam-sealed inner compartments
- Bar-tack reinforcement at stress points and tension areas
- Made in the USA by artisan pack makers