Wabash Selvedge Jacket
$280.00 was $320.00
This variant is currently sold out
NBDN have done it again, going all out on the details, construction and fabric on this jacket.
Heavily inspired by vintage denim jackets and the iconic "Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse". This is a rough and tough jacket that pops with its incredible woven selvedge wabash pattern.
"Wabash" comes from the Indian Wabash tribe of the American mid-west. Back in the 1800s they modified workwear staples which were made of denim and then traded them to the white men who worked in manual labor positions as "decorated workwear".
The stiff and textured fabric on this piece will shrink when washed so we recommend either sizing up if you intend on washing it or buying true to size and leave unwashed.
Check out all the details listed below!
- SHRINK-TO-FIT Unsanforized denim 14oz (TRUE SIZE)
- 100% cotton selvedge fabric (shuttle loomed)
- Classic triple stitching throughout
- Front pleated placket
- Hidden side pockets
- Vintage rounded shape front right pocket
- Left front pocket flapped with button
- Round shape collar
- Vintage cinch back with brass buckle
- Mix of buttons used some silver some bronze